"Mankind is divided into rich and poor, into property owners and exploited; and to abstract oneself from this fundamental division; and from the antagonism between poor and rich means abstracting oneself from fundamental facts"-Joseph Stalin

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The USSR - My Own Personal Cult

Instead of having the new generation of children and people fear me, I will make them love me. I have done various things to improve my status among the people. I have approved much propaganda to improve my image and to inform about the way that I shall protect the people from evils such as Hitler and the other Axis powers. Many movies, novels, and even poems were created because of my great presence. Also, I have instilled a new course in the schools to learn my history, my legacy, in order to see the true valiant person that I am. I've grown to be liked so much that there are even people who would arrest those that disrespect me!

No comments:

Post a Comment