"Mankind is divided into rich and poor, into property owners and exploited; and to abstract oneself from this fundamental division; and from the antagonism between poor and rich means abstracting oneself from fundamental facts"-Joseph Stalin

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Great Purges

This wonderful idea of purging any opposition to my ideas had allowed me to expel opportunists' and counter-revolutionary infiltrators. They are merely expelled from the party. But if they are too much of a threat, I will make sure they are either banished to one of my gulag work camps, or executed. Along with this idea I decided to pass a new law on terrorist organizations and terrorist acts. I made sure this law met my demands of expelling any opposition as quickly as possible. This law states, that any suspected terrorists were to be investigated for no more than ten days, with no prosecution, defense attorneys or appeals, followed by a sentence to be executed quickly. I feel that this form of "cleaning up the country" will work nicely in my favor. In order to find these terrorist, I classified Anti-Soviet activities in broad general terms so anyone can be convicted. Many of my closets military allies have been convicted of treason and I figure the Red Army will follow suit. The Armed forces aren't the only ones who I have targeted, i have also targeted many ethnicity's such as the Polish, Germans, Koreans, etc... I figure if I can get at least 350,000 of them arrested, many of them can be executed.

No comments:

Post a Comment