"Mankind is divided into rich and poor, into property owners and exploited; and to abstract oneself from this fundamental division; and from the antagonism between poor and rich means abstracting oneself from fundamental facts"-Joseph Stalin

Monday, June 1, 2009

Today's agenda

My To-Do List:
- Come up with more slogans promoting my image and our nation's
- Read and approve new literature to see if it is acceptable and communist-promoting
- Check in with the writers who are replacing poetry with my own accomplishments

Note: "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything". What I say goes, and that is final. There is no room in our society for creativity and individualism. They shall honor me, and me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment