"Mankind is divided into rich and poor, into property owners and exploited; and to abstract oneself from this fundamental division; and from the antagonism between poor and rich means abstracting oneself from fundamental facts"-Joseph Stalin

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Collectivization

To help stimulate the First Plan which is the increase of industrial production and food supplies, I decided that a good idea would be collectivization. The plan of collectivization combines all of the land that the peasant farmers have. At first I thought this was a great way to get the country working together, but the kulaks wanted to work on their own. As a ruler, I believe the essence of working together, no matter how little you get paid (kulaks), is more essential for the greater good of the country than for individuals to work on their own giving no assistance to their fellow men.

Yet, the kulaks begin to rebel and won't see my side of things. That's why I had to force this plan on them. Even though they would kill their crops and livestock just to stop this plan, I won't give in! Anyone who defies me and this great idea will be banished to Siberia or maybe even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment