"Mankind is divided into rich and poor, into property owners and exploited; and to abstract oneself from this fundamental division; and from the antagonism between poor and rich means abstracting oneself from fundamental facts"-Joseph Stalin

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Using Terror is Essential

Fear among the people is the best way to control them. Just a short overview-- it allows me to control what is being taught in school, the people that should be in the country or exiled, and gives me the power to control the economy, government, and church. At first I was worried that someone might stand against me. Then I realized, I am the Great Stalin and no one defies me without getting punished. And because of that statement, I was feared throughout the country-- by the people, the government, and others! But a great way to hide my use of terror is by having the people love me so much that they are too scared to disobey me. Ruling with fear makes me feel very powerful and it almost seems that the whole Soviet Union is in the palm of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment