"Mankind is divided into rich and poor, into property owners and exploited; and to abstract oneself from this fundamental division; and from the antagonism between poor and rich means abstracting oneself from fundamental facts"-Joseph Stalin

Monday, June 1, 2009

Kids these days...

(A rather impressive group of students)
This is an outrage! Kids in school these days have no sense of true education. Teachers are using experimental methods of grading, teaching, etc... and this will not stand with me! I am now requiring that teachers revert to traditional grading methods, that is, awarding medals to students with superior work ethic.
_________________________________________________________
I have had government authors re-write our textbooks, emphasizing my rise to power and the institution of Communism in the U.S.S.R. The youth of my great country must learn of the communist doctrine, and accept it full-heartedly.
__________________________________________________________
And finally, I find it necessary to force each and every child to wear uniforms at school. They should not have the liberties to dress as they please!

No comments:

Post a Comment